The Collaboration has been selected as one of three Sugar Beet Co-op partners for January and February!
When you shop at the Sugar Beet and bring a reusable bag, coffee mug, or bulk container for your purchases, you’ll receive a “Beet Buck” to put in the Collaboration’s donation jar. Sugar Beet will donate five cents to the Collaboration for each Beet Buck in our jar!
You can also make a donation to the Collaboration in one dollar increments at the register.
The Sugar Beet Co-op specializes in local, sustainable, and healthy foods. While the Sugar Beet is a food co-op, a member-owned grocery store, you don’t need to be a member to shop there; the co-op is open to everyone.
They are located at located at 812 W. Madison in Oak Park, just west of Oak Park Avenue. Free parking is available in their lot and on the street.
The Sugar Beet is open every day from 7am – 9pm and offers:
- Fresh local and organic produce
- A huge bulk section
- High quality dairy, eggs and meat
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free
- Frozen goods
- Wine, beer, cider, and spirits
- A beautiful wellness department
- Fresh, local breads, rolls, and baked goods
- Local cheeses and salamis
- Good food to go! sandwiches, salads, soups, wraps and dips
- Café with coffee drinks, smoothies, juices and pastries to go