Oak Park School District 97 Administrative Offices
- Event Time 6:30 PM-8:30 PM
- Event Date October 3, 2017
- Event Location D97 Admin Building, Board Room, 260 Madison
Are you an Early Childhood Provider or Medical Provider who lives or works in Oak Park or River Forest?
ASQ Online Developmental Screening Project
Developmental Referral and Services Training
Representatives from Illinois Early Intervention CFC #7, Oak Park Elementary School District 97 and River Forest Elementary School District 90 will explore the processes for:
- communicating ASQ screening results to outside agencies,
- making appropriate referrals to public and private entities,
- establishing eligibility criteria for services, and
- reviewing the types of services available to children and families by each entity.
This training is required for at least the Program Administrator for ASQ Online for those programs participating in the ASQ Online Developmental Screening Project. All other staff members are also welcome and encouraged to attend.
(This is a repeat of the training that was offered on the evening of 11/03/16)