As we come to the end of 2017, we are grateful as we reflect on all that we have accomplished together.
This year, your support has:
- Provided more than 1,800 early childhood screenings (vision, hearing, development, social-emotional);
- Equipped families with resources, including 600 copies of the Watch & Help Me Grow booklet;
- Trained 84 early childhood educators who teach more than 1,650 young children from Oak Park/River Forest with 60 hours of professional development;
- Brought together 383 teachers, parents and healthcare providers at our annual Symposium, which provided an additional 5.5 hours of continuing education credits; and
- Engaged the community in important conversations to ensure that our youngest residents have every chance to thrive.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being a partner in this valuable work.
If you wish to make a final 2017 donation, please make sure your gift is received online or postmarked by December 31st to be eligible for 2017 tax deductions.
The Board and Staff of the Collaboration for Early Childhood