6-Week New and Expecting Moms Connection and Education Group – Sleep
Come together with other moms in a nurturing, non-judgmental space for support, education and connection!
Join our weekly Wednesday group for new baby education and support with other new moms like you!
Come together with other caregivers in a nurturing, non-judgmental space for support, education, and connection. You’ll be able to ask questions, share your experiences, learn valuable information, and discuss the uniqueness of a time with much joy but also anxiety when expecting or being home with a new baby.
Come once or attend every week!
Questions? Email: email@example.com
Weekly topics will cover:
● Wednesday, June 1: Navigating new roles at home: What to expect at the hospital, first weeks at home, and how to manage expectations.
● Wednesday, June 8: Newborn needs: Emotional, Physical, and Social-Emotional needs as well as soothing techniques for crying and creating a nurturing environment.
● Wednesday, June 15: Feeding Education: Understanding your baby’s cues and Tips and techniques for Breast, Bottle, & Starting Solids
● Wednesday, June 22: Finding a new rhythm with baby: Helping siblings connect with baby, and other mindful family practices.
● Wednesday, June 29: Sleep: Creating an environment for sleep, teaching sleep skills, sleep patterns and what to expect developmentally.
● Wednesday, July 6: Self-Care & Community Resources: Self-care techniques, sprinkling in mindfulness, additional resources in the community / how to get help.
Why should you join us?
You’ll benefit from being able to connect and learn from other moms who are feeling many of the same ups and downs you are experiencing as a new parent. It could lead to lasting friendships, future playdates for your little one, and create a much-needed community of support for you!
The sessions are facilitated by Lindsay Ambrose. Lindsay is a DONA trained postpartum doula, COFI trained group facilitator, mindfulness guide, and co-author of the book Peaceful Mama, the mind, body & baby connection. She loves caring for and supporting families as they adjust with their new baby or babies.