[FULL] Parenting Workshop Series for Parents and Caregivers of Children ages 2-5
This Parenting Workshop is Now Full. To get on the list for the next session, email: email@example.com.
Join us for Parenting Workshops!
Starting September 10, 2022 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
For parents and caregivers of children ages 2-5
The purpose of the Chicago Parent Program is to help parents be the best parents they can be and, in the process, promote healthy development in their children. We do this by:
• Helping parents clarify what they truly value as a parent.
• Helping parents identify the behaviors they want to reinforce in their children.
• Providing a range of strategies parents can use to reinforce those behaviors and advance their childrearing goals.
This is a FREE 12-Week Workshops Series for parents and caregivers to:
• Be more consistent with your parenting strategies
• Gain confidence as a parent/caregiver
• Earn up to $80 in gift cards for attending
• Meet other parents & caregivers raising young children
The workshops will take place over zoom.